Buying Bulk Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarkbe9980

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is a good place to buy some bulk ammo for all major calibers? Is it better to buy some online or in a store? One of my friends is thinking about buying 1000 rounds of this:

http://www.ammunitionstore.com/products/223-5.56x45-Ammo-62gr-HP-Wolf-WPA-20-Round-Box.html

I've ran Wolf through my M&P15 and my brother's Stag without a problem. He ordered 100 rounds for 3 of us to test. Its super cheap and I was wondering if anyone has found better prices. We reload .223 for accuracy, this stuff is just for storage and plinking.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've ordered quite a bit of ammo online, just campare the price with shipping to what you can get locally to see if it is a good deal. Some of the wolf 223 is boxer primed.
I have successfully reloaded quite a bit of it. It is harder on your dies than brass by a long shot, and I always clean it and lube it well before loading it. I've not run any
tests to see at how many reloads you can get before it starts to split, but if I am going to the field where I won't be able to recover my brass I usually take some of that. Blitzfike

Latest posts

Top Bottom