Demo a Loki Weapon Systems Rifle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious about Loki Rifles?

I am offering an open invitation to anyone interested to demo their LWS M4 Forged Tactical Rifle.

http://www.lokiweaponsystems.com/products/forged-tactical-rifle/

As well as my custom competition billet Loki 3 gun rifle.

Just PM me with your info, and I will be happy to notify you the next time I head to the range. You are welcome to shoot all you want, just bring FACTORY ammunition.

I have been very impressed with the quality and accuracy of both of these guns, and have great success at major matches with my competition gun.

I am a regular at both the Tri-City Gun Club in Norman and the Oklahoma City Gun club as well as matches all over the state (and the country for that matter).

It is rare to get to try something like this before you buy it and this is a great home-grown product from an OKLAHOMA manufacturer, built right down the road in Atoka. Both feature very high quality components and some innovative features.

Feel free to PM or post any questions about details on these guns.

Thanks!

ai878.photobucket.com_albums_ab347_bcandersen_DSC_0046.jpg

ai878.photobucket.com_albums_ab347_bcandersen_DSC_0061.jpg

ai878.photobucket.com_albums_ab347_bcandersen_DSC_0063.jpg

ai878.photobucket.com_albums_ab347_bcandersen_DSC_0048.jpg

ai878.photobucket.com_albums_ab347_bcandersen_DSC_0060.jpg

ai878.photobucket.com_albums_ab347_bcandersen_DSC_0049.jpg

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's an awesome offer and it sounds like you're really impressed with their products. In a few months, I'm thinking about starting a SBR project and I'm interested in supporting local companies. How do their barrels compare to BCM and Noveske? What their rail systems? How do compare in weight to other rails?

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 16" 1/8 twist barrel shown is very comparable to similar offerings from Noveski and BCM. The nice thing about Loki is that they will also build to suit so you can mix and match parts as you choose. For slightly more you can add a fluted 18" barrel that is even more accurate.

The complete rifle as shown (minus optic and mount) weighs 6 lbs 14.5 ozs. The raised 3" bottom and side rails weigh 23 grams each. The top 9" rail weighs 44.5 grams. Both very light and they bolt straight to pre-threaded positions on their handguard which also saves hardware/weight.

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That billet rifle you've got there is sweet. I'm going to be starting on my first build pretty soon and I believe I will work towards something like that. What kind of stock is that you have?

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As luck would have it, I just got back from the range where I was able to run some rounds through my Loki build I assembled a few months ago.

Their components are top-shelf and cost-competitive with other, quality suppliers...and they're from Atoka, OK!

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Chris - Thanks for sharing. Once I sell (as in placate my wife) one of my O/U shotguns, I think I will give Loki my business. Great product at a very fair price AND made in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom