Demo a Loki Weapon Systems Rifle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98pointsix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice is that top rifle a 14.5 with the XL handguard?? That is exactly what ive been looking for.
How sturdy is that CF handguard I am considering one of them on a 16" I just want to make sure it is good and rugged.

98pointsix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah I thought it was the LWS one. One more question its kinda on topic.
I am probably going to drop the extra $230 on the NiB BCG, do you think they are worth it? or is it more TiN hype??

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually had that handguard before Loki started offering one. Theirs is very high quality as well and is actually lighter that the PRI. The NiB bolt carrier group is a real quality piece as well. For 3 gun I run a lightened BCG for lower recoil/faster follow up shots , we are also always able to keep our rifles properly lubricated. In adverse conditions/climates that NiB coating and the ability to run a rifle basically dry is a very good thing.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't beat the the group buy opportunities these guys offer. Plus they are very reasonably priced day to day anyway! Especially considering the level of customizing that they offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom