2A Shooting Center (OPS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much is a membership?

Membership prices can be found here:
http://www.2ashootingcenter.com/pricing

As far as the caliber on rifle....I don't know but last time we went in there was a guy sighting a scope in and it was so loud for my wife that had foams and muffs on we had to leave until the guy was done. The pressure from the shot was kinda overwhelming also.

shooter202

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen people mention shooting rifle there, I am guessing rifle ammunition is OK then? Is there a caliber restriction/limit?

From what I have heard their bullet catch system can take up to a .50 BMG, although other shooters may not. So with that in mind I would have to say there is not a caliber restriction within reason.

acp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I don't know about which days it has most activity, but I was there this afternoon, around 2PM and they told me that there was about an hour wait to get a lane, so they were full. I usually shoot there in the mornings when I am working evenings. I get there right at 9AM and go right in. The place was FULL today. You almost could not walk around in there. I am glad to see that they are getting this kind of business.

wheats

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear all of the positives! Really need to make it over there and get to know everyone. I've had friends with good experiences there. Shotguns too!

OUFAN75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Me and the Mrs. went there for the first time last night. Actually we stopped by on Saturday afternoon and that was a bad idea since they had a 2 HOUR wait which is normal. He said to come by during the week and we should be able to get in with no wait. This was my wife's first time to shoot and she had a blast! I just purchased my first CCW (SA XD9 sub-compact) from Sports World a couple of weeks ago and was looking for a place to shoot and I did not want to pay the high range fees and be forced to buy range ammo at Tulsa Firearms. Since it was my wife's first time to shoot they did not charge her to use the lane which was only $12 w/o a membership. Normally it's $18 if you and a friend share a lane. Targets were cheap .49 for the standard man/women perp or $1.50 for the zombies. I recommend purchasing the $1.89 cardboard body outlined target that is on the far-right of the wall. It is made of thick cardboard and is a great backer for the paper targets. The air filtration system is very nice and limits the amount of gun powder that you breathe in and the water recovery system is quite impressive at well. We will definitely be going back and I am considering purchasing the family membership for $350 with no range fees and my wife is ready to purchase her first handgun.

:fullauto:

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to wait on a Tuesday night, as well. I asked if they had a slow time, and he said daytime during the week was slower. So now I've gotta take time off work to shoot! :)

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanted to go last Saturday but the wait was too long. Just hopped on the highway and headed to Tulsa Firearms. I find it a little silly people are willing to wait so long. I agree that 2A is nice, but I can't handle the wait on the weekends. It is the only time I have scheduled to shoot. Hopefully with warmer weather the indoor places get less crowded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom