2A Shooting Center (OPS)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It finally opened today.I joined and shot 200 rounds.The place is awesome.BTW,it actually has no direct link to OPS other than Rick being co-owner and all the gun room folks working there now.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they busy? I was up in that area this afternoon but didn't get to stop in. I've heard the air handling and bullet trap system is awesome. What was your impression?

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had been out at USSA shooting today and stopped by just to see the place. Wound up trying out a lane for 300 rounds. The air handling is impressive for sure, never seen anything like it. Seems like a great place to shoot when it's too dang hot (or cold) for the outdoor range. As a side note, they had like 5 PMR-30's, I wanted one in a bad way.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had been out at USSA shooting today and stopped by just to see the place. Wound up trying out a lane for 300 rounds. The air handling is impressive for sure, never seen anything like it. Seems like a great place to shoot when it's too dang hot (or cold) for the outdoor range. As a side note, they had like 5 PMR-30's, I wanted one in a bad way.
How much? Did they indicate if these ones were from the new "improved" batch or if they will need to be sent back for a new barrel?

Grendel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I shot a couple of Nazi Zombies too and a bunch of other targets. It's a great place and I will definitely be joining sometimes very soon. (They seems to have some problems with the heater in the range area kicking on randomly, but I'm sure they'll get those bugs worked out).

Latest posts

Top Bottom