1911 Mp Express

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captfd

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has Any body heard of these? I have one that need some parts.It is in 45 acp and is very ruff, Jams on the 4th shot every time and takes a act of congress to get it free and the shell out. The catch pin is broke or i think thats is what its called,it holds the slide back and needs to be replaced, and it won't stay cocked when you pull the hammer back now. Any advice for this sick puppy.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its called the slide stop, not catch pin, and you most likely have a boat anchor now. I believe that mp expresses were low end llama-type clones, someone correct me if Im wrong.
One things for sure, dont attempt to fire it anymore, w/o someone who knows 1911's looking at it first.

B.Steele

New to the site!
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for information on the MP Express 1911 .45ACP handgun, I used to personnally know the manufacturing team. All have since passed away with the exception of the assembler (To my knowledge). Let me know if anyone has one of these great guns. I have sn# 1001, whick was the second one out of production and also own a gvt model custom match made to my specifications.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for information on the MP Express 1911 .45ACP handgun, I used to personnally know the manufacturing team. All have since passed away with the exception of the assembler (To my knowledge). Let me know if anyone has one of these great guns. I have sn# 1001, whick was the second one out of production and also own a gvt model custom match made to my specifications.

After 3 years, it's good to know you cleared that up.

Serdmann

New to the site!
Reaction score

Hey, I have an MP Express that I have had since about 1985. Would like to get more info on this as I am trying to sell it as I have hardly shot it, Maybe 4 boxes of shells total. It is a 45 caliber match Stainless #1006. It works perfect. please let me know. And maybe what it would be worth today.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom