Freakin Dow is on another Slide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already down 188 and the day is far from over. After the almost 600 point sell off yesterday anyone think its gonna hit that again, or worse?!?

Better stock up on preps people, bad times are a coming!

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dow's back in the positive now and Gold and Silver are sliding down. None of this makes any sense. I'm going to Wal-mart and buying all the ammo and Slim-Jims they have on the shelf and then heading to the woods. Someone call me when this crisis is over so I can come back to reality....

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goldman Sachs just down graded the USA, Recession is imminent!

Yeah, good old Goldman Sachs...

Goldman's call to arms: Bankers seeking gun permits ahead of bonus season

[Goldman Sachs Group (GS) is at the focal point of the American public's rage against Wall Street -- and probably for 0diggsdigg good reason. The firm's former chief executives have populated the highest echelons of American government, which has turned around and given Goldman -- and its partner in the current financial collapse American International Group (AIG) -- billions of dollars in taxpayer money.

Now, as bonus season draws near, Bloomberg News reports that nervous Goldman Sachs partners are arming themselves. According to Bloomberg, some senior Goldman bankers are applying for gun permits ahead of the holidays for fear of the public's reaction once they start receiving their year-end rewards.]

See full article from DailyFinance: http://srph.it/okZ9Fk

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Take a deep breath ;) Even with the slide, the DJI is still up quite a bit from the the low point it hit in 2009. The positive jobs report released this morning probably reversed the DJI's initial plunge today, but we can expect it to bounce along for a while. Unless you're looking to retire soon, you need to take the long view.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dow's back in the positive now and Gold and Silver are sliding down. None of this makes any sense. I'm going to Wal-mart and buying all the ammo and Slim-Jims they have on the shelf and then heading to the woods. Someone call me when this crisis is over so I can come back to reality....

"Please remain calm. The United States government will take care of this and you. Please report to the camp that you have been assigned to and await further instructions."

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The positive jobs report released this morning probably reversed the DJI's initial plunge today, but we can expect it to bounce along for a while.

Until, in a few weeks, the recent jobs report is quietly revised down like the last one...

Latest posts

Top Bottom