Does anyone else out there collect Colt rifles?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are a few of my favorites. Sorry about the picture quality.

ai1131.photobucket.com_albums_m550_steelhorse11_Photo0133_1.jpg

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont but they are VERY expensive. I've seen some at the wannamacher show for $15,000

I actually took this picture a Woolaroc yesterday. If you've never been there it is definately worth the trip. I wish that I would have counted all of the Colts. It's one of the largest Colt collections in the world. I can't begin to imagine the value that would be placed on some of these. AWESOME experience!!

Be advised that you are not supposed to conceal-carry on the property.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
West of Bartlesville. Very impressive place built by Frank Phillips(oil man). It is situated on 3,500 acres with exotic animals, museum, petting zoo, lodge with many animal mounts from around the world. WOOLAROC stands for Woods Lakes Rocks. They charge $8.00 for adults which is well worth it.

www.woolaroc.org

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Woolaroc has a Colt collection that will make your knees week. Anyone interested in 1911s can see most of the prototype models that lead up to the 1911 as we know it today. The Civil War era Colt revolver collection is amazing as well. It is also known as one of the few places in the US that has an example of every Paterson revolver variant made. It's quite impressive.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have never been to the J M Davis museum, your life is incomplete!

Will Rogers museum is good too!

We just got back from the J M Davis museum. I knew there were alot of guns there but GOOD GRIEF!!!!! We didn't have time to make it to the Will Rogers museum. We were worn out from walking up and down the aisles. Awesome experience close to home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom