Armslist v. OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought and sold multiple items on OSA. I usually have the pleasure of meeting nice people and have never had an issue with the FTF. Tonight I bought what I thought was 500 rounds of .45 ammo from someone named Sean West on armslist. At the meet he informs me that one box is short and I don't make a big deal of it. I get home to find out that is not the only box that is short. I'm not going to cry over $10 or $15 worth of ammo but I hate it when someone shady gets something over on me.

This is not so much a rant as it is an appreciation thread for OSA. I may be guilty of taking for granted how nice it is to deal with people here. I've learned my lesson and will be more careful when purchasing on armslist but it is nice to have a community of people here who so far have been great to deal with. There is really no comparison to OSA and Armslist in my opinion.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have met alot of good people on OSA. I have met a few good ones on Armslist. I think it has its place, but I agree that OSA is more of a community.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has certainly been less entertaining around here without redneck though. Can someone do something to get him to come back and tell us some more stories about his life? At the very least, can we RidgeHunter another profile and just let him pretend to be redneck?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has certainly been less entertaining around here without redneck though. Can someone do something to get him to come back and tell us some more stories about his life? At the very least, can we RidgeHunter another profile and just let him pretend to be redneck?

They are not the same?

Mgarza_a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not had any bad experiences from armslist... Guess i have been lucky. I did have a great transaction tonight off armslist (bought a benelli M2 at a great price). But the small amount of transactions i have had here have been outstanding with people who love guns and are not just trying to dump them.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that OSA is the best. I've lurked around on Boomer Shooter and OK Firearms(not worth lurking in my opinion). I look at Armslist every morning but I enjoy the non-classified threads on OSA. This aint E-Bay but I've bought from here and and seen some good deals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom