Early Birthday present.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So on Wednesday morning my wife sent me a text message of a little male German Shepherd puppy. She knows I have been wanting one, and we had decided to wait a while until we sell our current house and move into a new house. So I tell her the puppy is a cutie and it is cruel and unusual punishment to send me pics of other peoples puppies.

I go to bed and wake up around 1pm. I call her to see how her day is going and she begins to ask me if I am still interested in a German Shepherd puppy. I tell her ofcourse. She tells me that she has talked to the breeder and vet about future costs. She says that the lady has 5 puppies left (4 males and 1 female). She said if I wanted to we can go look when she gets off work and if I want one she will get it for me for my birthday next month. I told her that I would like to go look at the puppies and would like the female possibly.

So we finally get to the ladies house just after 5. The lady answers all my questions about the parents and if the puppies come with papers. The mom, dad, grandma, and uncle were all present. The mom and dad are second cousins. The breeder has been doing this as a hobby for about 15 years and takes pride in her GSDs.

My wife tells me to come look at the puppies and the female is the first one to walk over to the fence close to us. Well needless to say I was hooked and had to get her out to look at her. One of the guys I work with is a trainer and gave me some tips to check her attention and trainability. I also wanted to make sure she would not be too skidish. She did great on all of them and I jumped at the chance to get my dream puppy.

So we brought home Elsa Tally Hassenpfeffer Bruemmer that evening. Big paws, big ears and all. She is doing great with the crate training and already is my little girl.

Just wanted to share my story since a few of the members here are big GSD fans.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i want my dad to get a German Shepherd really bad.i have been asking for months.i put it on the grocery list also.is your dog going to be a outside dog or a inside dog?

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HMFIC I never have hosted pics. If you or someone else would like to post them for me let me know and I can email or text you a few of them.

been She is going to be an inside dog.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy. Just go to www.tinypic.com, upload them and then click the little picture of the square with four black corners above the entry box for your post and it will let you insert the URL for the tinypic.

Or if you want to email them to me at:

ai815.photobucket.com_albums_zz78_TulsaHMFIC_salesemail_black_gif_bordered.gif

I'd be happy to do it for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom