Lakewood (Cleaveland?) gun confiscation fiasco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

45 shooter

Marksman
Reaction score
Part of my irritation is the bad reporting in this article. Clearly, the reporter should have at least mentioned why the cops were at the condo... warrant for arrest? Noise complaint? I doubt if a valid reason for the visit would be an excuse for the gun confiscation, but it just adds to my frustration reading this article.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some other websites I frequent that are following this issue. Some of them have discussed court documents from 2010, namely a physician's letter noting that she was unsafe or otherwise posed a threat to herself or others, which was the impetus for the police action. However, there was no adjudication and no warrant issued. The seizure was baseless and a violation of her rights as protected by the Constitution.

As of the last few days. a judge has ordered her property to be returned.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously the guns were taken to insure officer safety while they were in the condo.

If you continue to insinuate that a lawful act i.e. temporarily securing a gun to insure a police officer's safety is equal to an unlawful act i.e. this situation, your stay here will come to an end.

If you continue these passive-aggressive style of attacks, you will no longer be welcome here.

Your future cooperation is appreciated.

Michael Brown

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems like there must be details missing in this story.i hope card fan is right and shes getting her guns back if they have no reason.i also hope that if this was because some one was hassling her for personal reasons actions are taken to discipline that person or persons

Latest posts

Top Bottom