One less place to spend my hard earned money!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Yukon Buy for Less must be making way too much money. I noticed today that they have a no concealed carry poster on their door. The store is not really that nice, but it is convenient for me to pick up milk and stuff. I sent an email to the main office and was hoping some other members could do the same. I simply explained that most ccw holders are employed, law abiding and are trained in the safe handling of firearms. Being excluded from a busines really ticks me off.
Please send them a message with the following link. Thanks guys
http://www.buyforlessok.com/Contact_Us

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sonny,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our comment form. We really appreciate your constructive comments. We strive to provide each and every person the best possible service everyday.

Thank you again for your patronage and have a great day!

that was fast

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From what I know you are only illegal in carrying in the store if the business asks you to leave and you refuse. then it's trespassing, otherwise carry on. It's simply a business owners right, but they can't get you in trouble unless you don't leave when asked. And honestly you should never be discovered anyways.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that they have to see the weapon to make it an issue. Do you think that some scumbag is gonna live his gun in the car because of a stupid sign.

nope, and that's why I won't leave mine either! and if for some reason that should never happen they do see it and ask me to leave. no sweat to me I have tons of other places I would prefer anyways. AND I would make sure they knew it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom