A Fallen or RISEN HERO, one of our OWN from OSA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't know Chris, but from what I've read, he must have been a first class young man. He and his family made the ultimate sacrifice for the rest of us and for this I salute them. Didn't mean to open old wounds, but didn't want this thread to fade away.

ThaMastaChief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Attn OSA Family:

It is with great sorrow and sadness and words I cannot even express that I post this today. Many of you have probably seen this on the news, or been given a call yourself by someone through the grapevine.

My close friend, like my little brother, Christopher Horton, was battling in Afghanistan for our country and lost his life on Friday. I have been absolutely numb all over and drenched in tears. I have so much to say, honor him by, things to write, etc. But right now I cannot, I can't see very well through the tears. I have asked the mods to sticky this in HONOR of Christopher who was on here and a true 'oldtimer' to OSA, who has given so much and been so much to all of us.

I will edit this post later with many things I want to share in Memory and Honor of him. :soldiers::soldiers::soldiers::soldiers::soldiers::soldiers:

My heart is broken, I'm hurt so much, and pray for his family during this time.

I really knew him, he was a TRUE AMERICAN. An American idealist, with morals, values, and plans ahead. He was in politics, etc.

Chris FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT. :patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

He was what we called 'my lil bro'. I cannot believe this has happened, and I want his memory kept alive, and his name and life HONORED.

Please use this thread to do so. I will update later, and make it everything He's worth it to be. Tonight I just can't, I've been sucked of all energy with all of this.

thank you for reading this,

TMC
I miss my brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom