A Fallen or RISEN HERO, one of our OWN from OSA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have been praying for him and his family. I will say a prayer for you. We should all be proud of him. He paid the ultimate price for his country, and he paid the ultimate price for us.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To honor Chris, I have placed his signature quote as mine now. He was a friend and a fellow competior. I will miss him. I hope I am as lucky as him to die doing something I belive in.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers sent for Chris and all of his friends and family.

trainingupmyboys.files.wordpress.com_2011_05_memorial_day_art_1bd550bc0592bddfd62c852bfc15614e.jpg

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chris was one of the first OSA members I dealt with. I remember remarking to my wife, what a polite young man he was. Our best and brightest are giving their last full measure for their beliefs. May God bless his sweet wife and all those who mourn this HERO!

We will trade again Chris.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never had the opportunity to meet Chris but he sounds like a great young man. Someone our community and country can be proud of. Prayers sent to his family and friends for this tragic loss. God bless all of our service men and women (including our first responders here at home) and a huge thank you for their service. Without them our nation would not be as great as it is.

BDSolutionsArdmore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had the privilege of being the point man of the cordon team that conducted the Fallen Hero ceremony here in Afghanistan for the most recent three that paid the ultimate price for freedom. It was an honor to be part of this ceremony, and hope that it will be my last. God bless each and every one of their loved ones, families, and friends. They are all true American Heroes!!

For all ten of my brothers in arms lost thus far, R.I.P & “Farwell! God knows when we shall meet again.” –William Shakespeare

:soldiers:

Latest posts

Top Bottom