A Fallen or RISEN HERO, one of our OWN from OSA.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're with you guys Brian!

Stay strong and let everyone know that you all have many people back here in Oklahoma that are praying for your safe return and humbled by your bravery and courage.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pray for you and all of his family. Even though it's a sad day, Heaven rejoiced as one of God's soldiers has returned to his eternal home. THANK YOU Christopher Horton for your faithful service and sacrifice. You will not be forgotten. Rest in Peace...........

Hitokiri03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a few of my friends go overseas, so when I hear about something like this, it always gets to me. I have been lucky in that my friends have come back mentally and physically whole. I will keep you and his family in my prayers. I never had a chance to meet this gentleman, but judging by the replies, he was a very good man. Christopher Horton, I thank your for your faithful service to this great country of ours. Thank you for fighting to keep us safe and to preserve the life here that we take for granted.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recieved this email.
Friends and family members have requested those wishing to honor Spc Christopher Horton are to line the streets near the Tulsa Air National Guard Base at the corner of 46th and Highway 169 tomorrow (Tuesday, September 20th) at 11:11am to help welcome him back to the place he loved and called home. A Funeral service will be held Friday, September 23 at One o'clock at the First United Methodist Church on Boulder Ave. in Tulsa. Christopher will be laid to rest at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom