Only two weeks to go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been shooting the Black Widow several times a week for the last year. I am ready to hunt. Going out next weekend to bait some holes and hang some stands.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rain missed us here. The rain and lightening are reminding me of the lunar eclipse, only happens once in a great while. When it does happen you can only view it from a long ways away.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We just got an inch or better looking out the back window at the pool level.
I'm not complaining.
I wish you guys in the rest of the state, expecially the SW would get some.

I feel for you

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me change that, it has just begun to shower here. Not sure how long it will last, but I am going to call up my sister and tell her to put the rain boots on my niece that is 3 years old and take her first picture in the rain.

Back on topic... I will be able to hunt a couple of times in the first 10 days of season. I just received my youth hunt information tonight. I will be meeting up with my group on October 8th to teach gun safety and sight in rifles. Then on the 13th set up camp, and hunt the 14th, 15th, and 16th. I will be taking 2 new hunters go on there first hunts and hopefully they will harvest there first deer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom