Oklahoma Merit Test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update...I scored an 89% on both exams. The way I understand it, my veterans' preference should bump me up to a 94%. Normally, I'd feel that my chances were pretty good at getting an interview with a 94% but with the sheer number of people lining up for every open job, I have NO idea how I'll stack up. Here's hoping for the best.

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
soonerwings said:
Update...I scored an 89% on both exams. The way I understand it, my veterans' preference should bump me up to a 94%. Normally, I'd feel that my chances were pretty good at getting an interview with a 94% but with the sheer number of people lining up for every open job, I have NO idea how I'll stack up. Here's hoping for the best.

If you scored that well, you will probably get an interview. It's been several years since I worked with the hiring process, but they used to take the top 10% and send interview letters to those people. It used to take about a month from when you took the teat until your name would pop up on the interview list. Hopefully it is faster than that now.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you scored that well, you will probably get an interview. It's been several years since I worked with the hiring process, but they used to take the top 10% and send interview letters to those people. It used to take about a month from when you took the teat until your name would pop up on the interview list. Hopefully it is faster than that now.

Thanks for the insight! The test monitor claimed a couple of weeks, but there's never any way to tell with government.

They're interviewing babies??

You beat me to the teat joke.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took the Merit test for programming. It was way out of date, but I scored very highly. Still, I ended up not getting the job. I knew the guy who got it, and have to say, I'd have picked him over me as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom