Best Holster for G19 appendix carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions for an appendix IWB holster for my Glock 19. I am looking at an archangel by Dale Fricke and didn't know if anyone had experience with this holster or had another recommendation. Thanks.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't try the Archangel, but I tried the Comp-Tac "Two O'Clock" holster for AIWB for my Glock 19 and found the gun to be just too big for me to carry that way. At 5'10" 200, I just couldn't hide it well. YMMMV, but I am sticking with IWB at 3:30'ish. I CAN carry my j-Frame or Kahr CW9 AIWB, but the Glock was just too fat.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had good results with a Summer Special 2 with the loops removed and the replaced with a single kydex belt loop by Infight Access Kydex.

However I just could not get used to carrying with "Glock Balls" so I went back to 3:00 IWB.

Michael Brown

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rocked a G23 (same gun in .40) in a Bianchi IWB holster and it was comfortable when standing but when sitting the muzzle digs into my thigh so I switched to about a 4:00 carry position. It was comfortable there. If you are set on Appendix carry the Bianchi rode there comfortably, my issue was with that carry position more than the holster.

The Bianchi is what I would recommend. Link to the one I had here

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had good results with a Summer Special 2 with the loops removed and the replaced with a single kydex belt loop by Infight Access Kydex.

However I just could not get used to carrying with "Glock Balls" so I went back to 3:00 IWB.

Michael Brown

me too, its better than carrying with "Glock Ball".

Latest posts

Top Bottom