Gun Show this weekend in the T&T building at the OKC fairgrounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a Metcalf Gun Show this weekend in the T&T building at the OKC fairgrounds. I am sure it will cost $12., those that can not afford it, we understand.
It will be:
Saturday 9:00 - 5:00
Sunday 10:00 - 4:00

When we were setting up, we saw many vendors that we have not seen before, so this might be a good one to go to.
Of course the big W. show in Tulsa will be a great one to go to also. We plan to have an Island there too.
One of the vendors in our island has some nice Lugers, and a really nice Broom Handle Mouser with the wood stock that also serves as a holster, that is part of an estate he is selling. I was lucky enough to purchase a nice Black Widow Mouser Luger with Nazi proofs, with holster and 2 mags that the serial numbers all matched, and a real Ethan Allen Pepper box. Both pistols are ones I have wanted for a long time.

If you attend stop by and say hi.

This announcement is not for any of the Negative Nancy’s that never go to gun shows, and like to let everyone know it every time one is announced, because they think that we did not read the last time they contributed.

For the rest of you, see you there!

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went to the one a couple weeks ago and it sucked. I should have saved my money. I am going to start going to Dallas or to the big show in Tulsa. Oklahoma City gun shows SUCK!

Best of luck to you how attend!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait for the big Tulsa Wanenmacher's show. Less than two weeks till it starts.

We will be setting up the MIGHTY PEN co on a table in Mark's island as well. Looking forward to seeing all of the OSA members who drop by.

Latest posts

Top Bottom