Veterans March on Washington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okyite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.veterandefenders.org/

This is a serious march, there are some Major Generals, Colonels, on down heading this thing up, I have been emailing all day long to gun orgs in PA for them, this is a real grassroots volunteers doing the work. They have a list of grievances and if you think this is politics as usual read the list.
Obama is illegitimate and trying to overthrow our government and the Constitution and is doing a damn good job of it. We need to wake up and find out what is going on because it is not going to be okay if we stand by and do nothing. I am 63 years old, I lived through Truman, Ike, Kennedy (I lived in Dallas and was downtown and say them go by not but a few minutes before he was shot, they let us out of school to see the president), LBJ and Vietnam, Nixon and scandal, Ford, Carter who started the pussyfooting around with the terrorist, RR, Bush Sr., Clinton obama makes him look like a alright guy, 911 and GWB who kept us safe so obama can open our borders let down our defenses and get us all killed.
Please go to the website and tell all vets what is coming down on 11/11/11 in washington D.C. They are demanding that obama and his whole regime resign or be impeached, it is supposed to be peaceful, but obama and his union 'brown shirt' thugs will be there to start trouble, they will defend themselves.

RevThompson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how this turns out. I only wish that I could go to see it first hand. As a person who is soon to join the National Guard I can understand their frustration. I am constantly wondering if their will be any retirement left for me when my service is done. I wonder if their will be any social security left for me when I am old enough to retrieve it. We can only hope that the nation opens it's eyes and we move for a free and open society that has the nations interest at heart and not back scratching for union bosses that cant do anything else but collect union dues from hard working Americans. Time will only tell.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think WND is any less accurate than, say, the NYT or Washington Post. They all pick and choose what they want to cover and put their slant to the story.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.veterandefenders.org/

This is a serious march, there are some Major Generals, Colonels, on down heading this thing up, I have been emailing all day long to gun orgs in PA for them, this is a real grassroots volunteers doing the work. They have a list of grievances and if you think this is politics as usual read the list.
Obama is illegitimate and trying to overthrow our government and the Constitution and is doing a damn good job of it. We need to wake up and find out what is going on because it is not going to be okay if we stand by and do nothing. I am 63 years old, I lived through Truman, Ike, Kennedy (I lived in Dallas and was downtown and say them go by not but a few minutes before he was shot, they let us out of school to see the president), LBJ and Vietnam, Nixon and scandal, Ford, Carter who started the pussyfooting around with the terrorist, RR, Bush Sr., Clinton obama makes him look like a alright guy, 911 and GWB who kept us safe so obama can open our borders let down our defenses and get us all killed.
Please go to the website and tell all vets what is coming down on 11/11/11 in washington D.C. They are demanding that obama and his whole regime resign or be impeached, it is supposed to be peaceful, but obama and his union 'brown shirt' thugs will be there to start trouble, they will defend themselves.

The US Patriot's Union is anti-union. Interesting group.......:naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom