Looking for an Antique firearms dealer? Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a collection of antique guns and military medals. Does anyone know anyone that deals in this stuff that could give me some values or may be interested in purchasing the items?

My father passed away about 5 years ago and i inherited all of them and he always told me to sell them and buy the guns I like and after this time ive finally decided its time to cut loose of them and get me some new stuff for my own personal collection. My biggest problem is I have no clue where to take this stuff. I would really like to sell all the guns as one lot rather then taking them to like wannamachers and selling them there. If anyone knows of a place that deals in this stuff id appreciate some input.

Thanks everyone

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Auction as in gunbroker or contacting like Sothebys or something?

what are the rules with antique firearms on gunbroker am i allowed to sell on there or would i have to get my neighbor across the street who is an FFL to do all the paperwork for me? I admit im 100% at a loss when it comes to antique guns.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks i appreciate it. Ill check them out. Im willing to travel also thats no big deal to me i just yell Road Trip like im 21 years old again and take off lol

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What era are the military medals from? Did your dad serve in the military or just collect them from when he was younger?

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Boogie down the road to Elk City. Hang a North on Hwy. 6 and then a West on Fifth...On the North side of the road is a store called "Cowboys and Indians." Ol' coot has the single most amazing collection of historic firearms I've ever been privileged enough to ogle.
Good luck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom