.50 Beowulf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BoSox110

Im new here but ive been looking at the Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf upper and since im fairly new to AR's i was wondering if anyone had any experience or good opinions on the product. Thanks for any help!!

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had one, loved it. Sold it because i have gun trading disease. Its a very powerful round and i reccomend it more than the .450 bushy and .458 socom.
Midwayusa has ammo for it, as does MarksFirearms in Moore. I bought my AA .50 beowulf upper from him for a good price. I think i may have some ammo as well..

abbazabba73

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a buddy of mine had one, it was obnoxious!!!! check out the you tube vid on it stopping a truck. id recommend reloading ur own ammo, its higher than eagles nuts to buy.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I look at the .50 and the .458 SOCOM, I went with the SOCOM only because I shoot alot of 45-70 and therefore had a ton of various .458 bullets for reloading. The .50 is cheaper all the way around. Can't go wrong with either if you're wanting to fling large chunks of lead repeatedly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom