Longbow question/identification ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This longbow was given to me several years ago and I dont really know anything about it. Just wondering if anyone can help. Heres a pic of some info that is on it. I know its 50 pounds at 28 inches and I assume the 68" is either the bow length of the length of the string. The other stuff I have no idea. Like the letters in front of the 68" and the other letters under it that looks like EML-14 ? and the numbers on the bottom, 6476, again I have no idea......anyone know what any of this means ?

[Broken External Image]

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Pic of the entire bow? I'm thinking that's the builders initials and that was his 14th bow made. Not sure on the fancy AMO, acually not sure about any of it:) Does it shoot well?

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i tried to get a quick pic of it in the garage, but my truck is in there right now and theres not much room. i can get better pics later if needed. ive only shot it a few times just using the arrows from my compound bow. id like to get some arrows that would work better for this bow, maybe with some feather flethes. just havent done it yet. seemed to shoot pretty well though. i just need to practice A LOT more with it. i think ive had it for about 9 years now and never really used it, so i was actually thinking about selling it, but i dont really know what it is. thats why im trying to find more info on it.

[Broken External Image]

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Previous owner still available to ask? I'm a sucker for a custom made longbow. Hope it shoots well for you, heavier arrows generally will help alot with accuracy with traditional bows.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahh cool, thanks bigcountry. looks like thats the one i have. i did a quick search on google to see what they sell for and the few i could find were anywhere from $125 to about $225. well ive had it quite a while and only shot it about three times, so i think i will end up selling it. maybe someone else will get more use out of it than i have.

Latest posts

Top Bottom