Fiocchi Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silverbullit

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used Fiocchi Extrema XTP in my 380 TCP with good results. Ammunition to go has it in 9mm for $25 for 50. I noticed they also have the older Fiocchi hollow points for about $15 for 50. At that price I could practice and carry with the same ammo! Has anybody got any experience with this? Thanks

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have good ammo. I have always liked fiocchi ammo and it sometimes on sale locally. Used to find the 357 sig xtp hollow points 19 bucks for 50 rounds

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fiocchi is good stuff. I bought a box of 9MM FMJ at H&H. I used it in their range. I think it was $14.99 for 50. I saved my cases and they reload great.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried some of their ball ammo in my kahr p380 and it ran horribly. I shot wwb through the same gun and it ran fine. I guess ymmv in the 380. I have ran their 9mm jhp with xtp and they ran great through several different guns, and a great price to boot.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The black box Fiocchi is made in the USA, the pinkish colored boxes are still made in Italy. Both are top quality rounds. Its what I keep loaded in my 9MM handguns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom