Poachers game camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I went out this weekend on a property by my house that I don't really hunt that much, but do some pig trapping on. Poachers and trespassers have just taken the property over, and since it is peak of the rut and I'm the only one that has permission to be there, I went on a rampage. Right off the bat I catch two boys in there Saturday evening with rifles walking to their stands. They were "pig hunting". They had rowed across the river to access the property and were on foot, so I followed them on 4wheeler and made them show me where their stands were. Then I made them remove and drag their stands out. I'm sure they'll be back eventually. Sunday I go back and start taking all the stands I found down. Took 4 stands down, laid them at the base of the tree they were at, with a note in a ziplock bag. Found two others that I couldn't take down without boltcutters. So as I'm leaving, I see this game camera in the wide open, that wasn't there the day before. It sent me over the edge, so I yanked it to give to the game warden. Before I did, I took out the card, just so I could see what they captured on film. Browsing through the pics, I could see where he had his camera a couple of times last year, nothing too interesting. But then I see pictures of the inside of the poachers house! Apparently he had taken the camera inside, forgot it was on and set it in his bedroom, facing his bed. I don't think this was for any kind of bow chicky bow wow activity, because they were oblivious to the camera being on. There are about 20 pictures of this guy and his big fat ol lady climbing into bed. One picture is his wife in nothing but a tshirt and drawers, bent right over in front of the camera. I bout spit water out my nose when I first saw it. I'm dying to post the pictures, just because the guy is a no good, trespassing, poacher... but I should probably not.

Word of warning... if you are a poaching trespasser, erase your bedroom photos before you throw your camera out on someone else's land! hahahaha!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are about 20 pictures of this guy and his big fat ol lady climbing into bed. One picture is his wife in nothing but a tshirt and drawers, bent right over in front of the camera. I bout spit water out my nose when I first saw it. I'm dying to post the pictures, just because the guy is a no good, trespassing, poacher... but I should probably not.

Word of warning... if you are a poaching trespasser, erase your bedroom photos before you throw your camera out on someone else's land! hahahaha!

Post pics here:

http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?106880-Trespasser-pic-thread&

Or I won't love you anymore. Seriously, there is no reason not to post them. DO IT! PICS OR GTFO!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA... too funny.

Good on ya for holding their feet to the fire and actually doing something about it. Hope you score some good hunts there!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I could put them up for quick access to theives and maybe they wouldnt find my good ones.
Something isn't adding up. Who takes a game cam to their bedroom without dirty intentions. Short of it being a dorm room (college guy would probably leave cam on) there are better places to leave it. Then the fact that it was left standing up to take pics. All the cams I have seen would be set down best laid down flat.

Point being somebody took the personal pics on purpose. Jokes on you roosta. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom