Poachers game camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now Roosta, you are known for being an outstanding member of the community, an asset to the town. You should take the only PROPER course of action and that is to return the card to the rightful owner. The thing to do would be to place an advertisement in the local paper indicating what you have, where you found it, what pictures it contains, etc and see who has the cojones to contact you. You might even include one picture to provide proof of what you have. I just feel sure that the owner will want it back or maybe his wife will. Provide a good clear picture of the wife in her nickers, THAT should do it. She might even PAY to get it back. Maybe post a few flyers at the various churches on Sunday. Wait a minute, post a couple of flyers at both entrances of Pruett's Grocery on Saturday morning when everyone comes to shop. I am just SURE they will want to contact you. Just trying to help.:yelclap:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I would have taken all the stands and posted them for sale on here for cheap so I could buy ammo and help out fellow members...but that's just me.

Posting the pics is a no-brainer, they'd have been in my OP. If you don't want your naked wife on the web don't put the animal you call your wife on a game camera and then hang it on property you don't have permission to be on.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with MYMonkey. I know Roosta may think about posting the fliers but he won't do it. Things could get out of hand quick. Posting pics here is one thing and posting fliers is another. This does give me a chuckle. I look forward to viewing the pictures this weekend when I am down though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom