Crossbow Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goosedestroyer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife has only a recurve bow and she is interesting to get a crossbow so she can go deer bow hunting with me. We weren't sure which crossbow to get for her? She prefer to have a crossbow that is very light for her to carry and shoot very accurate. Do you think the Excalibur Axiom or Wicked Ridge Ten Point are good? Or does anybody have a recommendation for a good crossbow package that is under $500?

Thanks

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember price exactly, because I paid only half. My dad purchase a Horton package from Arrowhead archery just over a week ago. He stuck a doe very next day. I carried it and killed a pig Sunday. We bought more bolts, some broadheads and a soft case. So the purchase price was higher than needed for the bare neccesities. I can't remember the name of the xbow, but it is significantly lighter than others we handled that day. The guy at Arrowhead said it is one of the lightest xbows on the market right now.

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember price exactly, because I paid only half. My dad purchase a Horton package from Arrowhead archery just over a week ago. He stuck a doe very next day. I carried it and killed a pig Sunday. We bought more bolts, some broadheads and a soft case. So the purchase price was higher than needed for the bare neccesities. I can't remember the name of the xbow, but it is significantly lighter than others we handled that day. The guy at Arrowhead said it is one of the lightest xbows on the market right now.

You might be talking about the Horton Team Real Tree Ultra Light Express, I did a test shot with it at BPS last weekend and liked a lot.
http://www.basspro.com/Horton-Team-Realtree-UltraLite-Express-Crossbow-Packages/product/10206640/145351

Latest posts

Top Bottom