Best Sub- Compact 9mm Pistols

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd roll with the Kahr PM9 or CM9 in the pocket; Glock 26 IWB. Except I don't have a Glock 26 to wear IWB...in fact I don't have a Glock 26 at all...I did at one time, and want another one now too.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I probably forgetting a few but any of the these will probably serve you well. My favorites would be the M&P9c, Glock, Bersa, and the Beretta Nano

Compacts:

Glock 26
M&P9c
Kahr CW9
CZ 2075 RAMI
Bersa BP9cc
XDM 3.8 compact
Ruger SR9c
Taurus PT709 Slim
Walther PPS
Beretta PX4 Sub-Compact

Pocket 9s:

Kahr CM9/PM9
Diamondback DB9
Beretta Nano
Kel-Tec Pf9

A

ArmedCivy

I've been running the kel-tec pf9 for this year and i love it. I've shot 450 rounds through it and i have been very pleased with its reliability, accuracy, affordability, and ease of carry. And holy crap is it light weight!

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Walther PPS 9mm, I really like it. In the summer I can carry it in a modified DeSantis Nemesis in the front pocket of my shorts. There are a lot of different options now that weren't around when I selected the PPS, but I haven't found any reason to change. I tried out the Kahrs, but didn't like them. If I were shopping today I'd definitely want to try out the Bersa BP9cc, the Beretta Nano, SIG P290 and the Ruger LC9.
My wife has a Springfield XD9 SC, it works well, but I like the thinner PPS. But if I did go double stack I'd get myself another XD9 SC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom