Anyone tried Lone Wolf barrel conversions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjoe.45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Glock 33 (.357 Sig) that I love but it is expensive to shoot. I have seen Lone Wolf Conversion barrels for about $99 bucks to convert to 9mm. Have any of the fine members of OSA tried on of these? LIke the idea, just don't want to waist the $$ if not a good deal.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had mine for years, had to be broken in a little at first but a good practice only barrel. I don't use mine as much anymore since I purchased an Advantage Arms .22LR kit. You can really practice on holding the gun correctly and mastering the Glock trigger. Hey 15 buck for 550 rounds this thing paid for itself in no time. They run around $250ish.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
love them. Have had conversion barrels for a g33, 23, G22 currently and a threaded 9mm barrel for a g26. No worries, mine have all worked great.

GForce89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never had a conversion barrel of theirs but when i had a glock 20 i used their barrel so i could use double tap loads and other lead rounds in the glock 20. Worked like a charm and wouldnt think twice about ordering from them again.

dogbreath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I converted my Glock 32 to 40S&W, and 9mm with Lone Wolf barrels. They worked fine. On the 9mm, I changed out the ejector just to make sure everything would work. You should not have any trouble with a conversion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom