+1 to Loki Weapon Systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got the shipment of Loki uppers from the group buy for OKC. Erik at Loki personally drove to OKC from Atoka and delivered them himself, which was a nice touch. Not everyday the CEO of a firearms company drives and delivers uppers to your doorstep. Great guy and gave him a tour of the OKCCoCo while he was here.

He did bring a toy for me to drool over while he was here. It looked a little something like this...

www.aestus.net_pics_gat.jpg

It wasn't the exacty model pictured here, but very similar. Being a product / user experience designer, there's a lot of nice touches to the rifle that I liked in the rifle. It's light, very handy, and had nice design touches like how the stock won't collapse all the way and crush your hands if the bolt cover is open, but will collapse all the way if the bolt cover is closed if you need maximum compactness. There's enough buffer tube to have a nice cheek weld and was actually comfortable. I REALLY WANT ONE OF THESE!

Anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to LOKI. Great rifles and Erik has been awesome throughout the group buy process. Awesome firearms company in Oklahoma. We need more companies like Loki to come to Oklahoma.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is impressive he'd drive up to make the delivery in person. And that's quite the little firearm he brought - did you have trouble unlocking your fingers to give it back? :wink2:

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is impressive he'd drive up to make the delivery in person. And that's quite the little firearm he brought - did you have trouble unlocking your fingers to give it back? :wink2:

I think I had to wipe down the gun from all the drool on the gun. I really want one of those in .300 blackout....

Latest posts

Top Bottom