Gunsmoke on discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ArmedCivy

Anybody see monday's episode aired 12/12/2011?

The wife and daughter are hosting this 'fire and arms' event and the wife says to these firemen, "this is an AR 15. Really awesome gun, it's sweet to fire. It's got a collapsable stock, pistol grip, red dot scope, and it has a 12 inch barrel which means you guys can't own it, we can't even sell it. You need a class III license for this gun".

Um, why make it out to sound like we civilians are not allowed to own SBR's? What the heck?

C

Caleb

She acted as if they had never been around firearms. I bet they were thinking in their heads, "okay shutup and let me shoot the freaking guns."

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watch the show when they're in the workshop building things and tune out each time they put the mother or daughter on tv. The daughter's what, 17 years old? And they let her go everywhere in a black tank-top with a hot pink bra? The son does some good engraving work and the guys can build some nice guns but the rest is just annoying.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I'll give you $500 and this silver bar right now! Take it or leave it!"

I'd crack up if someone beaned him in the head with on of his stupid trade items. He sure makes a douchey impression on his show.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"I'll give you $500 and this silver bar right now! Take it or leave it!"

I'd crack up if someone beaned him in the head with on of his stupid trade items. He sure makes a douchey impression on his show.

+1...and how about you drive to the location instead of spending so much $$ on a helicopter.

Contrived dialogue and situations, just like Sons of Guns. Hard to watch.

Latest posts

Top Bottom