Man arrested for punching his kid after a loss at a basketball game.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
52-year-old Steven Wilson was arrested and charged with fifth-degree domestic assault after he reportedly grabbed his son and punched him in the face after a loss. Witnesses reported seeing Wilson and his eighth-grade son -- whose name was not released -- walking down a hallway at Lakeville South (Minn.) High when the father grabbed the boy with one arm and began punching him in the face with the other.

Nearby parents had to physically intervene before the altercation was broken up. After calling local police to the scene, Wilson was arrested and spent the night in jail before posting $10,000 to get out without conditions.

The only positive news to come out of this disturbing situation was that Wilson's son didn't require medical attention.

For complete article:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/...-son-at-youth-basketbal?urn=highschool-wp9968

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is illegal but we have reality tv shows about child beauty contests where the parents punish/emotionally damage their kids for not being "pretty" enough. He still shouldn't hit his kid for something as trivial as a game loss though.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dont get me wrong i am not saying this guy is a good parent or even a good person,but several things dont add up

1 punched him in the face 5 times and he did not need medical attention(maybe kid is tough from former abuse i dont know)
2 why didnt kid fight back (when my son was 14 if he punched me 5 times in the face i woulda needed a medic)
3 did the kid say something like F U old man i can still play better than your sorry a$$
4 was the dad mad cuz his kid got high before game and played awful (maybe hit him for being high not losing)
5 or dad is just a sorry POS that should not be around kids let alone have one

i am not making any judgement cuz i dont think we get very accurate info from our liberal media

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom