Sooner State Pawn Oklahoma Second Amendment Association 2A Shooting Center Harsh Firearms
    Blog Entries

Default Keltec KSG shotgun available?

Anyone around here heard of any recent news on this release date? I just recently leaned about this upcoming release and am anxious for it to be released. I have read at most of keltec forums and on keltec's web page. It was originally announced last January at shotshow, with release date in 2nd half of 2011. Web page now says will be out by year's end after they had to fine tune some things on initial production model. And keltec forums recently have a supposed source that reports initial batches are now being shipped but no official word. Can't find anywhere in stock and official website still says by year's end which is getting really close.

Just wondering if anyone locally has heard anything else. I would like to get my hands on one. Thanks in advance if anyone knows anything about this?!?

Default Re: Keltec KSG shotgun available?

I wouldn't count on seeing these at any retailers for a couple years at the very least. Kel-tec is very innovative and make some very unique and cool firearms, but their production is HORRIBLE. The PMR30 is the perfect example, awesome gun, three or four recalls, and it's damn near impossible to find one for sale.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM MESSAGES.
    PLEASE EMAIL --- ADMIN@SOONERSTATEPAWN.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

Sooner State Pawn ~
    1009 SW 59th Street OKC, OK 73109 -- (405)604-9651
    4205 NW 23rd Street OKC, OK 73107 -- (405)947-7296

Sooner Guns & Gold
    516 W Main Norman, OK 73069 -- (405)701-3311

My Feedback

eBay Auctions

Like us on Facebook

HUGE Selection of DVD Movies ~ $1.50 each ~ We have thousands in stock!!

Same with the Keltec RFB.
    My Feedback

------------

Blog Entries

thanks for the replies guys, I was getting my hopes up for this gun, but it looks like they famously continually delay launches.

KelTec isn't really so bad but it probably is instructive to remember that most of the company's money comes from contracts that they have with NASA - the gun manufacturing business is definitely a sideline in terms of income. As I understand it - the gun side is more a labor of love, so to speak, but the NASA part is the real bread-and-butter.
    Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Feedback: http://www.okshooters.com/showthread...ighlight=mugsy

"One must bear in mind that the expansion of Federal Activity is a form of eating for politicians" ` William F. Buckley, Jr.

figure 2-3 years. they will have to fill all the pre-orders first. then the distributors, who will only sell them to their best customers first. then once demand slows you will finally see them show up on store shelves.
    no different than other companies.

I really would like to own one. Thats a nice set up on the shotguns.
    I don't wish to be argumentative
    but I disagree with the Islamic
    belief that I should be killed!

feedback tread http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19257

I am right there with you. I have anticipated the release of this shotgun for sometime!!

Evidently there is an FFL or two local that have them reserved. My best buddy has one reserved with an FFL friend of his. He can afford to pay over the MSRP for it. No word on when it will be available, though.

There is an ad for them in the latest American Rifleman, though, which would lead me to believe they'll be on sale soon.
    Ride 'Em Cowboys

Quote Originally Posted by Jam Master Jay View Post
    There is an ad for them in the latest American Rifleman, though, which would lead me to believe they'll be on sale soon.
    That ad is ridiculous. It looks like CheaperThanDirt came to life.

Let me know when seen. I will have plastic in hand. But the last time I bought a gun that was brand new I ended up paying $50 more for it.

Blog Entries

I was first interested in this as I was buying my Christmas present for myself for a tactical/HD shotgun but I didn't want to wait. So I went ahead and got a mossberg 930spx with pistol grip, 8 round auto loader. Bought from BANG few days before Christmas and got it the next day. Attached aftermarket rail and light, sling and a shell holder on side of action and it makes a great HD gun!

The KSG still interests me to some degree with the sheer compactness of it and even higher capacity, but just didn't want to wait and then maybe have to overpay for it. I'll be interested to see how it does.

I saw one listed on the sturm board today...................only $1799
    http://www.sturmgewehr.com/webBBS/se...gi?read=246161
    10mmPhil Feedback.............10MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......