WMa shooting ranges near OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a non-land owner it is a pain in the neck to go shooting. Either I can shoot indoors, or shoot at Banner but not with a shotgun. Is there a Wildlife management area shootiing range within a reasonable drive of Yukon? The website is a little confusing/ I used to go to okmulgee lake until I moved into town.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lexington is just south of Norman, but I don't know about shooting shotguns there, I have only been to the 100yd range for rifle/pistol...

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As stated Lexington. I shoot shotguns there and even tossed a few clays. But it is not close by any means. I live in MWC and it is almost an hours drive for me. But you can actually move and shoot there, what an idea! If you go get there early.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lexington, just be sure to have your hunting license with you.

I wa sout there acouple years ago by myslef and a truck with 2 GWs pull up, they were going to pick up trash. I was packing up and asked them if they wanted to see my hunting license, I was told no. Really? Heck come on guys, if this was the day I did not have it you would be asking to see it, they got a good laugh, and said Ya thats how it normally works...

Latest posts

Top Bottom