Now you all will know my real name

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a columnist for the OSU school paper, the O'Colly. I recently wrote an article concerning voting for Mitt Romney and voting for the frontrunner out of convenience. Now I know we're probably all tired of political threads, but bear with me on this one and help me out. The column is only 550 words and I want to know what y'all think of my writing and what I have to say. Be as supportive or as critical as you want...:mean:
Here's the column: http://www.ocolly.com/mitt-s-endorsements-hurt-gop-1.2741163

I'll value your opinion if you're cordial and make sense, otherwise I'll ignore it. :thumbup3:

PS (please no OSU vs OU rants)

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least you're going to the correct school in this state.

Urging people to think critically and apply reason to their decision making process is always a good thing.

I like how you equivocated sports, band wagons, and Romney... sure you weren't doing a little OU venting at the same time ;)

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good stuff! And spot on about the "winning team" stuff. I get so tired of people doing exactly that with their vote. But anyway... Your points were great and the delivery well executed. :)

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well written, Mr. Brooks. It is very hard to sway so many people from just going with the winning team. I suppose it's human nature. Many more followers than leaders in our world.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the time to read your article. You used proper grammar and didn't misspell anything. Other then that your article shows that you are still very young and naive. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom