Do you think you know the real Mark Wahlberg?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The star of Contraband and Shooter is not what we have come to expect of male Hollywood actors, listen to the Piers Morgan interview. His brother(Donny Wahlberg) is on the TV show Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck, another good show.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/01/...ty-attention-for-saying-something-not-stupid/
A post in which I give a celebrity attention for saying something NOT stupid
posted at 4:10 pm on January 16, 2012 by Tina Korbe

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if he's anti-gun but I sure do appreciate what he says in that interview. I've always liked him, this video just makes him go up another notch in my book.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think you know the real Mark Wahlberg?

Yeh. Me and Marky Mark are like *this*, son. (crosses fingers).

There's not much I couldn't tell you about Mark Wahlberg. I've examined the individual fibers of the man's essence. His gestalt, if you will. We've shared are hopes, our dreams, our fears.

I don't *think* I know the real Mark Wahlberg. I fawking *know* I know the real Mark Wahlberg, dog. Real talk.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares who they really are? Never did understand all that celebrity worship garbage anyway. I watch the movie, I'm entertained(hopefully) then I leave and go eat hot wings and drink beer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom