Where do you buy Speer Gold Dot Ammo in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OUFAN75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to purchase good personal defense ammo in Tulsa or do you order online? :gun2:

The big box stores carry the crappy stuff that did not perform well on youtube tests performed by tnoutdoors9 and they don't carry any of the ammo recommended on this thread http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?91784-Dr.-Gary-Roberts-Recommended-Ammo-List

Check out the YOUTUBE channel for tnoutdoors9. He has uploaded 100s of very informative videos that are broke up into caliber sizes for testing ammo, mainly personal defense rounds.

OUFAN75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up the Remington Golden Sabers at Walmart. From what I have read and what I have been told by LEOs they have a great track record. BTW, they are on the list you referenced.

You are correct, tnoutdoors9 on Youtube tested the Golden Sabers and they performed well. It seems that stock varies at each Wal-Mart. Which one did you purchase from?

OUFAN75

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If memory serves, I picked up some Gold Dots at Sports World. They have a very good selection of SD ammo.

I just purchased my XD9 subcompact from Sportsworld last week (best price I found in town IMO) and I called them today and asked if they carried the Gold Dot which they do. Thanks for your response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom