Wazzup with all the WTB Glock 26s?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are all in luck. I do not want to part with my G26, but I will. It is a Biggsly custom G26. Yes, it looks like the rest, but this is the Biggsly custom G26.
It comes with a lifetime warranty. If this custom G26 breaks for any reason, under normal use ,just bring it back and I will trade you another one for it.
How can you lose? I have it marked to move fast. $999.99. Thats right! A Biggsly custom G26 for under $1,000.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are all in luck. I do not want to part with my G26, but I will. It is a Biggsly custom G26. Yes, it looks like the rest, but this is the Biggsly custom G26.
It comes with a lifetime warranty. If this custom G26 breaks for any reason, under normal use ,just bring it back and I will trade you another one for it.
How can you lose? I have it marked to move fast. $999.99. Thats right! A Biggsly custom G26 for under $1,000.

So is it safe to say you're "gauging interest" on your Biggsly Custom G26? :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom