Question about AR's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

villarrs

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking into purchasing my first AR15 and am looking for some advice on what to look for in a decent entry level gun. Any suggestions? So far I'm looking at a rock river or bushmaster.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Bushy, and had a Rock River. Both are nice guns. You can buy a kit with a complet upper and all the parts - lower. Pick up a stripped lower from one of the guys on here. You can have a good shooter for cheap.

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be easier to give suggestions if you would specify a price range. I think the best deal going is a Colt 6920 or 6720 for around $1000. On the low end, the S&W M&P Sport for $600 is a great deal.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should avoid the evil assault weapon and find a hobby that is a little more civilized. Use your money to support our leader and hero in his bid for a second term.

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Palmetto State Armory sure has some attractive entry level build kits.

Building your own is the way to go, IMO. It only take an hour or so your first time, and when you're done you understand nearly every part of the rifle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom