Cheapest Complete AR Upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woolworh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am looking for the cheapest complete ar upper. I was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction. I'm looking to spend $400 or less. I bought a complete lower for $99. So I need a cheap complete upper to go on it. Thanks for any info.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheapest aboslutely bottom line price and you dont care about quality? Or cheapest from a Reputable Manufacturer?

Here is one for $350 by DPMS, which is a decent company.

It's on sale only until the end of the month so you better hurry.

You'd have to add sights which could be done for $100 or less depending on what you want to spend.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That smooth side DPMS upper is a deal, I'd order that for sure if budget is your primary concern. You might find a model 1 slightly cheaper but the DPMS is a much better upper IMO.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
If you're not looking for quality then check out Del-Ton or Model 1 sales.
That DPMS posted above is probably your best bet though.

JSE has a Del-Ton 16" mid with front sight for $390 Clicky
They also have a fixed rear sight for $25 Clicky

Shipping estimate for me is $17.68, making your total to your door $432.68

woolworh

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for everybodys input. I went with a upper and chargeing handle from Dsarms.com for $271 with shipping. I went with the Spikes bolt from Aim.com with a 30 round Pmag all for $114 with shipping. Its all going on a New Armory complete lower. That I got from Joebobsoutfitters.com for $99 shipped.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was it under $500 total? Including shipping, FFL fee, etc. If so that may be the cheapest complete rifle I've heard of. At least in the past few years.

You'll have to post some pics once it's all here.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for everybodys input. I went with a upper and chargeing handle from Dsarms.com for $271 with shipping. I went with the Spikes bolt from Aim.com with a 30 round Pmag all for $114 with shipping. Its all going on a New Armory complete lower. That I got from Joebobsoutfitters.com for $99 shipped.
Sounds like a good cheap shooter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom