Cabela's in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. It's like Bass Pro. It's like Gander Mountain. The ones in KC and Fort Worth are nothing special. I've been to Cabela's within the last 5 days. If you people bag on H&H's prices, you should see Cabela's used gun room.

I guess I am unimpressed anymore. At least Academy's prices are fair.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only Gander Mountain I've been to is the one in Texarkana, TX. They are VERY PROUD of their stuff. Bore Butter is $9+. Just across the highway at Academy you can get it for $6.00. GM has a better reloading section, but they are way overpriced on everything.

But, yes I would at least visit a Cabelas if there was one in OKC when I happen to be up there. I can't count the times I've gone to Bass Pro and walked out with nothing but a Diet Coke to get me on home.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I for one am a big fan of Cabelas. When compared to Bass Pro, Cabelas blows them away. I go to the KC store fairly often since I pass through there. I don't usually buy a ton of stuff when I'm there but pick up some ammo and supplies. As far as if OKC or Tulsa could support one, tough to say. Both cities already have Bass Pro. OKC's in located in an area of town that is not much fun to get to but Tulsa's is cake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom