Need techie help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mpdelaney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to buy my son a tablet for his birthday. I want it to be able to download apps so he can play games on it too. I can nowhere afford an iPad. Any suggestions and general cost ideas? Thanks in advance!

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can go with the Samsung Galaxy Player 5" for about $260ish. They're nice and good sized too, just don't work with Macs. It's an Android powered device so there are plenty of free apps for it.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Lenovo A1 is pretty good. Similar price to the Fire, can do everything the Fire can, and seems to have more features.

Mine was $200.

Isn't Lenovo the company that made, and currently makes, the (previously IBM-marketed) Think Pad? I know those were always very well regarded. I'd certainly give a tablet of theirs a try, if my assumption is accurate?

Also, I just ordered an Innotab for my son (3rd birthday in May). Not sure how old your son is, but these and the Leapfrog Leap Pads are designed for younger kids. May be worth a look. They run $80 - $100.

Latest posts

Top Bottom