Turkey hunt for veteran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernardderek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This spring I am looking to go on my first turkey hunt. I am an avid waterfowl and deer hunter so I am not new to hunting, I have just never had the chance to chase the gobblers. I am looking to go on a guided hunt. Do you all have any recommendations on a guide here in Oklahoma? Preferably one that gives military discounts since my wife would probably kille me if I spent $1k to go chase some birds for the weekend. Thanks guys.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This spring I am looking to go on my first turkey hunt. I am an avid waterfowl and deer hunter so I am not new to hunting, I have just never had the chance to chase the gobblers. I am looking to go on a guided hunt. Do you all have any recommendations on a guide here in Oklahoma? Preferably one that gives military discounts since my wife would probably kille me if I spent $1k to go chase some birds for the weekend. Thanks guys.

That is why you have to take her with you, she will get hooked too!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stay away from Deer Slayer....he Sucks!. Talk to Huckleberry75(Drew) that's his son and knows a lot more then George does.LOL Give either one a shout and they should be able to help you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom