Anybody out there that knows javascript or PHP want to help with a club webcam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This would be a freebee but wondering if anyone on here that understands web scripts would mind helping me make our model airplane clubs webcam page a little more sophisticated. Here is a link to what we presently have.. Basically I have a computer setting here that simply grabs an image from the camera and uploads it to the site via FTP every 15 seconds or so..

http://www.tulsacl.com/webcam.html

What I would eventually like to do is add another camera, I can handle the computer app that does the upload but don't know enough about web scripts to be able to build the web page I would like to have. Couple things I would like to do...

1. Have it know when the images are not being uploaded and load a default image that tells everyone that the upload computer is down for some reason.
2. Show the 2nd camera in a small image off to the side and have it so that when a user clicks on the small image the two images switch places. Camera1's image becomes the small image and camera2's image is displayed in the large image.

Am pretty sure this is possible and would guess not that difficult for someone that works in JavaScript or PHP.

Anyone want to do something good for a model club?

Thanks
Bob

Latest posts

Top Bottom