Anyone else get this bug thats going around

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one that starts with a cough, then sore throat, then stuffed up head, watery eyes to the point they almost swell shut, then the back pain starts with the body ache and fever, then the throwing up.

A week ago today I started with the cough, now back to the cough and the back ache is still hanging around,..

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There has been a ton of stuff going around ever since last Dec or so. The wife does Sunday School at church and had 1/3 of class size today. Flu, RSV, Strep, Conjuntivitus, younameit... Go get you some antibiotic eye drops quick if you have the eye bacteria thingie and you'll feel alot better.

My mom blames it all on the mild winter, but I don't know if there's anything to that.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We were sick this week. No vomiting or eye problem like you tho. Flu with allergies caused by Oklahoma having high pollen count from trees starting last week didn't help.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My eyes were due to the congestion I had, thats part of it is pretty much gone, but my voice comes and goes, much to delight of many I am sure, and the back pain is kicking my rear today.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I had everything you've mentioned all at the same time, but it only kept me down for a few hours. I did a little steer wrastling to loosen up and shake it off, then went back to work.

Y'all should try some Pamrin for your symptoms.

:)

In all seriousness, I hope you guys get to feeling better.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know two diff people that have both had their 8month old and 2 1/2 y/o kids in the hospital in the last week for a respiratory virus. Lil girl had to be put on oxygen. She is doing better now. And I'm doing my best to keep my son from getting it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom