Any CCR Fans in the Building?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad got me started on CCR when I was in fourth grade, gave me the Chronicle I CD for Christmas. I'd be a liar if I said it hasn't been my favorite CD ever since then. I now have I and II, and most of Fogerty's solo stuff. They've got a song for just about any mood I'm in, and no road trip is complete without it.

The reason I post this is that I got a new phone back in November and never got around to syncing my music. Now, I'm sitting here Airplaying "Long As I Can See the Light" in my bedroom, and it's bringing me back. I'm thankful for a father with fantastic taste in music (if not this it's Bob Seger) and the time we get to spend together listening to it.

Anyone else a CCR lover? For that matter, what song (regardless of the artist) brings you back to the good ole days?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On Thanksgiving I had the parade on while getting stuff together and was like "Why is Bon Jovi singing CCR songs?" and then I realized it was Fogerty and he just looks like Bon Jovi now. Yeah, ya ain't got no grey hair, John. Aren't you a fortunate son. You're almost 70 years old, dude.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
love CCR!!
here are my favorites (in order)
Who'll Stop the Rain
Lodi
Heard it Through the Grapevine
Someday Never Comes
Long As i Can See the Light
Lookin Out My Back Door
Center Field

Last edited:

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On Thanksgiving I had the parade on while getting stuff together and was like "Why is Bon Jovi singing CCR songs?" and then I realized it was Fogerty and he just looks like Bon Jovi now.

He's getting to the point now that he probably shouldn't talk, it's all inaudible gibberish. But when he starts singing it sounds like 1968. I'd compare him to Bruce Jenner in the looks department.

Latest posts

Top Bottom