need gun safe recommendations please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhollie

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
going to Wanenmachers in Tulsa at the end of the month to see if there are any deals.... seems like the Cannon brand is the best for the money unless im wrong... needing one that can bolt to the floor or to my safe room or both..... trying to make it tornado proof if thats even posssible...

probably in the 800 or less range unless its a heck of a deal..

thanks guys

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have decided not to setup this year at Wanenmachers but go check out our safes online and make sure you watch the video at the bottom of the home page.
www.bearsafes.com
They are a bit more than you want to spend but we have financing and with your down payment your payments would only be a few dollars a month.

Then come by and see us at Franson Firearms.

Donald

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have decided not to setup this year at Wanenmachers but go check out our safes online and make sure you watch the video at the bottom of the home page.
www.bearsafes.com
They are a bit more than you want to spend but we have financing and with your down payment your payments would only be a few dollars a month.

Then come by and see us at Franson Firearms.

Donald
spoken like a true salesmen!

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Try to dig through all the black corners of fire ratings and steel thickness and mechanisms.......then find a distributer who doesn't blow smoke.

Dig into Fort Knox, STURDYSAFE, Graffunder....and see why they are top tier, then apply to your research and personal beliefs/understanding. Buying Made in America isn't exactly truthful for a lot of the lines you find for better prices. Champion is one of the few, with the top tier listed above.

I can assure you that if they want it, they'll get it. So ponder whats important, fire, theft, or both, or neither. if neither, buy a 'cannon' safe from TSC.

The advent of hi cap 18v cordless angle grinders etc.....makes anything less than 8-10ga or without SS sheet inserts a fruitless endeaver.

Bolted down is the only way to go.

If you have a true safe room/safe door/ etc.......I retract my comments. but still rec. those to really research the Sturdysafe, Fort Knoxx, Graffunder...etc to compare what is truly well built....to the others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom