New Frontier LW-15 Polymer Lower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I broke down and ordered one today, it was $112 after shipping hopefully it is sent off quickly so I can get it under my 5.56 upper and start working on building a .300BLK upper for my Spikes lower that I already have.

Has anyone else had any experience with the LW-15 lowers yet?

I would say the only real complaint I can see having at this point will be the fact that it is a commercial buffer tube, but at least that can be changed out for Mil-Spec later.

B

beastinisgr8

I tried to order one but after waiting 7 business days and it still not being shipped i canceled it. I just picked a plum crazy locally no problems though even after dropping it a few times.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depending on how long it takes to get it, as soon as I get it in my hands I hope to have a CMMG upper paid off at SSP to plop on top of it, and I will get it out to the range and put it through the paces. I have read a lot of good reviews about them so we shall see.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well thats a big huge plus for New Frontier, ordered my lower this afternoon and it is already packaged and on its way with tracking number to follow it. I'm super impressed with that turn around. Too bad it won't be here Saturday for me to pick up and take to the range with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom