Claremore Gunshow!!! Another Superdave gun show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am putting on a show in Claremore Oklahoma on June 23 and 24th. It will be held at the Claremore Expo Center. The city of Claremore is very excited to have a gun show again.
The building is 30,000 square feet and will hold approximately 550 tables. I'm sticking with the same deal as my other shows 8' table is only $25.00 Admission will be $6.00. I
already have my print advertising lined up and I'll get it on the internet this week. I'll do the same vendor/coupon raffle. Sign up early and pick your spot. I already have a few reservations and have a bunch of commitments.
There is also a big classic car show the same weekend, so there should be a tons of people around.
If you are a vendor and want to book a table email me at
[email protected]

Thanks OSA for all the support
Dave Osborne

RangerRandP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, SWEET, secondly I know you said you had print adverts set up, but you will want to consider running ads in the Owasso and other small papers. Chelsea, Inola, and Oologah. Alot of the people in the area will not travel to Tulsa, but do make it to Claremore all the time and word doesn't travel very fast into the smaller areas. And if you set up a facebook page for it, post it up and I'll pimp it where possible.

Once again Awesome Idea. If I can help with anything, let me know I'll help where possible.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be going to this one. Dave, I didn't really keep up with how you did the advertising on the last one. If you have a copy of a flyer I can print off, I can pass some around the Muskogee/Fort Gibson area. If that will help. Thanks for making the effort to cater the shows to the people that enjoy them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom