What Cool Ruger 10/22 Stocks are out there now days?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My urge to get a GSG-5 has me thinking more and more to just take on an upgrade project for one of my existing 10/22s.

I know about the RB Precision stock, and the Krinker Plinker. I've seen M1 Carbine stocks/sights (West One Products makes a stock) that seem kind of cool. I like the Troy TRX, but having owned the RB Precision and not liking the fitment to my gun, I'm hesitant to buy another AR-conversoin full wrap-around stock again.

The Tommy Gun conversion kit looks cool, and there's always a bull-pup stock, but what else is out there besides the generic folding stocks or those that are really just a factory replacement with an AR tube-mount?

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here ya go, this is my 10/22 with the ProMag kit..used to be called the Maruader, they've recently changed the name....I duracoated mine from Black to Magpul FDE...It shoots great!...very comfortable and the parts fit together nice and snug, no play anywhere. It feels solid. I think Promag did a good job with this stock.

i146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_20120126_110533.jpg

J

Jckellison

I really dig the M1A kit, an the Thompson kit too.

By far the coolest were the Barrett M82A1 and Cheytac Intervention air soft conversions I saw over at Rimfire Central.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont have a 10/22 but i've handled my neighbors with the Troy TRX sport and it was really nice. It fit good and tight, had flip up AR sights, free floats the barrel, allows attachment of any optics or acessories, and it uses a milspec AR stock. I shot a few 25 rounders through it and it was a blast to shoot. There is alot of options for the 10/22 but i'd highly recommend the Troy if your going for that style, it was a quality peice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom